Distributed Control System (DCS)
· computer system network. LAN & WAN and communication system (copper and fiber).
· I/O’s cabinet with analogue inputs analogue outputs, digital inputs and digital outputs
· operator stations
· printers and continuous control
· control systems & SCADA system
· Study Process
· Study P&ID’s Drawings
· ( FAT ) factory acceptance test Procedure
· ( FAT ) factory acceptance test check list
· ( FAT ) factory acceptance test report
· ( FAT ) factory acceptance test example
· ( SAT ) Site acceptance test
· Submit Daily & Weekly report effectively to Secretary timely.
· Ensure no Interlocks and by pass and weekly surveys done
· Review all Passwords for all the Control systems in plants and ensure it is secure and controlled in save manner.
· Review phase wise Control Systems Back-ups documentations and ensure reviewed documentation updated & well controlled.
· Ensure functional check list prepared for Plants and documents stamped as controlled copies.
· Support to complete the plants functional checks
· (B.M.S.) building management system.
· Identify and report alarm condition.
· Execute all application programs indicated on the I/O’ssummary table.
· Execute DDC algorithms.
· Trend and store data.
· Software work.
· Hardware work.